witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2017

The Open Door







One day I will leave,
I think I should,
 I wish I could…

But something keeps me here,
And it’s not the color of your eyes,
Or this arrogant sadness on your stance
That you never care to hide…

I think it’s this old door
That you keep open,
As if you didn’t really care
 That has me trapped at your shoes,
-I do not dare 
To break myself loose…

But one day I will leave,
I think I should,
I wish I could…





2 comentários:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful...and yet SO heart-rending!
    Oh WOW!!!

    Wishing you a Brilliant New Year! xoxoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Beautiful to look, about the old door.
    Great picture!

    My hugs for you.

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

VERDADES

Alguns falam de doçura, Desconhecem O regurgitar das abelhas, O mel que se transforma dentro delas, Dentro das casas de cera. Falam do luxo ...