witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

From My Window







This is about what I see from my window. The world, the people. But it's important that one thing is absolutely clear: The landscape changes everyday, and sometimes, more than once. Or maybe, my eyes change...


.
.
.


Sometimes I see a poem. 
Sometimes I see a street. 

The street comes from me. 
It leads the words I see 
To the world where you all live. 

Sometimes I just don't see...
The street is dead and gone.
There's no way I can go
Back to the place I call my own.







Um comentário:

  1. Seu novo blog está demais, Ana!!! Parabéns!
    E é lindo esse seu olhar de poeta para o cotidiano!
    Beijos.

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

PALHA

  Vasculho o entulho Desse meu silêncio Em busca de algo Que eu tenha a dizer, Uma inspiração, Palavra parida Do ventre da vida. O vento fus...