witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

terça-feira, 2 de maio de 2017

I HAD A DREAM






I think was asleep
When I heard the steps that crossed the room
And stopped right behind 
My sleeping body.

I think I was asleep
When I felt cold hands on my back
Shaking me, removing my covers
And exposing me to the coldest breath.

I think I was asleep
When I felt icy fingers moving on my shoulders,
And stopping at my neck
Pressing gently, then, strongly.

I think I am asleep
While I fly over the top roofs of my neighborhood
And look at everybody down there
Waking and walking out of their homes
Without being able to see me.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

O TUCANO

O Tucano O TUCANO   Domingo de manhã: chuva ritmada e temperatura amena. A casa silenciosa às seis e trinta da manhã. Nada melhor do que me ...