witch lady

Free background from VintageMadeForYou

segunda-feira, 3 de julho de 2017

Where Did The Love go?










I thought it had been lost, 
Long ago.
As I walked,
I stepped on the ground
Trying to feel a trace of its heartbeat
Under my feet
Almost dead,
Still pulsing...

I looked around
At the vast fields of a two-sided lost war
(For no-one ever wins a war)
Trying to feel its name in the wind...

Where did the love go?

And then silence.

The awesome consternation
That it had been there all the time,
Sleeping in the beauty of a faded dream,
Waiting for the growth of new wings,
Inside...






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pela sua presença! Por favor, gostaria de ver seu comentário.

Parceiros

EU SÓ TENHO UMA FLOR

  Eu Só Tenho Uma Flor   Neste exato momento, Eu só tenho uma flor. Nada existe no mundo que seja meu. Nada é urgente. Não há ra...